Where would you go if you stopped procrastinating, and started taking action toward living your ideal life?
*Insert* - time for you to reflect here...picture your ideal day!
Oftentimes, those of us service minded individuals do a whole lotta thinking and not enough doing!
1) Self-doubt - "I can't do this..."
2) Society standards - "You don't teach yoga for money" (Um...What?)
3) Fear - "What if it doesn't work out?"
Does this sound like a familiar mindset? Hey! I feel ya!
There was a time where I thought it was near impossible to own a profitable yoga business without being a brick and mortar studio. I have overcome a lot of my own self-doubt, comparing myself and business to others and living in fear.
This mindset that I once lived in is a blessing, however, because through it I have *learned a lot
*built great confidence and connections
*Gained strength through the fails and victories which enabled me to turned it around (business & mindset) so that now I am qualified and able to help YOU find your success!
If you are a yogi or service minded individual with the dream of living a life of abundance and making a living (and then some) from your business, keep reading...
Here is what you can do
1) You can keep struggling and being stressed (who likes a stressed out yogi?)
2) Work multiple jobs, teach a zillion classes to make ends meet and suffer from burnout (this affects your relationships people!)
2) You can procrastinate out of self-doubt and fear and absolutely nothing will happen (in fact, things may get worse)
OR You can
Weave the expertise, accountability and direction of The Rolling Mat Mentorship program into your life and up-level you mindset & business!
Need a breakthrough?
Let's jump on a FREE 1:1 connection call to discuss:
1) where you are in your business
2) Obstacles you are facing
3) Steps to get you where you want to be
This is your first step to living your ideal life!
Schedule your call today by clicking the link - Stop thinking and start doing!
If you know yoga teachers that could benefit from this call please pass this along to them! Your efforts are greatly appreciated and will only make this program more impactful!