Healthy Chocolate Dessert
With the holidays coming up, it is very easy to overindulge. It is totally understandable and you deserve to take advantage of the holiday treats!
There is good news for you if your in the mood for something sweet, rich, and chocolaty without all the sugar, calories and carbs!
Behold, the delicious mug brownie! This dessert is easy, healthy, tasty and filling! See recipe below. Reach out to me or comment below for the protein powder I recommend!
1 Scoop of Chocolate Protein powder
1 tbsp coconut flour
2 tbsp sweetener - Organic stevia
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp dark cocoa powder
1 large egg
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
1) Grease a deep mug and set aside
2) In mixing bowl - combine protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener, and cocoa powder and MIX well
3) In separate bowl - whisk egg with milk and POUR into dry mixture and mix until fully combine.
4) TOP with chocolate chips and microwave for 60 seconds
5) Let cool for a moment grab a spoon and ENJOY!
Stay tuned for my Black Friday deal on classes! Visit my website to check the most up-to-date schedule!